1. I got some super duper cute Easter decor that was marked 75% off. Oh, and it was from Dillons (Kroger). Only spent about $9 total for two boxes of eggs, a wreath and two platters that I'm seriously in love with. They look more spring than Easter-y so I'm not even packing them away with the other Easter stuff.
|Love these platters!|
2. I have several books on my "to read" list including several classics - A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and The Great Gatsby. I haven't read the former but I did read Gatsby in school. I'm wanting to re-read it before the movie comes out though.
3. Random thought of the week - I wonder if someday my generations form of tobacco will be pop (soda for all you people that don't know what that is). You know what I mean? People smoked for years and people got addicted while no one really knew it was bad for you. Now, you have to be over 18 to buy tobacco products and they charge a fortune for them. Will that happen to pop in the future? We already know it's not good for us and that we probably shouldn't drink it but we still do. Is it crazy to think that pop can have such adverse effects on our health that someday it's behind the counter and you have to be 18 to purchase it? Would I still drink it?
4. I'm really wanting to go see the movie "42" with my husband. It looks amazing plus we LOVE baseball.
5. I sent my husband the following last night..."I bought you two Reeses Eggs at the grocery store tonight. There's one left. I love you!!" My bad.
6. Today makes 7 days in a row that we were able to put Gunnar in his dog pen without him running away from us. A small but great victory since he can't destroy the neighbors stuff while we are at work.
7. My parents officially started digging the hole for their new house yesterday! Yay. Oh, and they aren't out there with shovels or anything, I meant the excavator people:)
Linking up with Camp Patton