Thursday, April 25, 2013

Randoms

There are so many things I want to talk (write) about right now I'm not really sure where to start. I guess I will make a list kinda post with the randomness that is on my mind.

Twitter Drama

Last night at LifeNight (Youth Group) I had to meet with a handful of my girls to discuss the topic of online bullying via twitter and such. A couple of the mom's had brought some of the online drama to our (me and the other LN leader) attention and asked that we discuss with them. It was obviously not a fun conversation to have and everyone kinda just stared at me. I tried to lighten things up by throwing in a line from Mean Girls...You know the one where Tina Fey says, "Raise your hand if you have been personally victimized by Regina George"? Well, I was just met with cold stares and then I felt like they were thinking I was calling them Mean Girls. Face palm. Hoping they can all make up and move on at some point but things are still looking a little rough so we will see.

Gunnar

Gunnar has spent a lot of hours in his big pen this week and I feel really bad. After getting into a fight with a barbed wire fence last week I'm worried to leave him out but he just seems miserable inside the pen. Now don't think he's locked in a little kennel because that's not the case. It's actually a giant outdoor pen that I would guess is probably 20ft x 20ft (i'm not much of a guess-tamater but I think that seems legit) plus he has a huge shed that he can go into if the weather isn't nice. I'm pretty sure all he does is sit inside his shed though. ALL DAY LONG! It's like he is scared to go out in the sunshine or something. Hoping he gets over this soon because he is breaking my heart.

Seth

Warning: Extreme sappiness ahead

I realized yesterday that 11 years ago this month is when Seth and I started dating! April 14th, 2002. Holy smokes I can't believe it has been that long, or short depending on how you look at it, but wow. It was a year and half ago this month that we got married. October 15, 2011 - Best day of my life. I must say that I am blessed beyond belief that this man is in my life. He is the most loyal and best friend I could ever ask for. He would drop everything for any of his family or friends, even strangers at any time. His work ethic is unmatched as far as I'm concerned and his grilling skills are beyond delicious. Every time I see someone write about how wonderful and great their husband is I can't help but think that they don't have any idea how great husbands can really be. I hope I'm wrong and that all women feel the same way I do but I just don't think it's possible. I guess I'll stop here but be warned that I'm still full of all the sappiness.
Leaving the church!

Can't decide if my mouth wide open like this looks obnoxious or not...


Tomorrow's Friday and I. Can't. Wait.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...