Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Surgery Update

Feeling very blessed that Sara's surgery went well and as expected. I got to go to the hospital yesterday and see her right after she got out of surgery and I'm amazed at how great she was doing! Talking and joking around like her normal self which was so good to see. Thankfully, there was no partial paralysis or anything of that nature which can always happen when they operate on the brain (so, I'm told). We are all praying now for a speedy recovery so she can start up the chemo or radiation or whatever is needed to get rid of the rest of the tumor. They weren't able to remove the whole thing with surgery because of the way it was fusing to her brain.

Thanks for the prayers!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...