Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Adventures and some GORGEOUS photos!

Only way to beat those monday blues is by re-living the weekend. 

Linking up with Sami's Shenanigans.


1. Made some yummy blueberry pancakes Saturday morning mid-day for breakfast.

2. My parent's house is coming along slowly but surely. Hopefully they will move in soon so I can get all their junk out of my basement:)

3. Hung out with the little sis-in-law this weekend. She's 8 and pretty much my mini-me.

4. Cleaning out the closet, possibly my favorite new outfit.

5. SIL showing some attitude in her new birthday outfit she picked out. 

6. Picked some fresh veggies from the garden. I'm SO happy it's tomato season again. And for all those non-tomato lovers out there...what is wrong with you?! 

7. Closet in need of some major tlc and a large clothing purge.

8. Veggies became dinner last night. Cucumber onion and tomato salad. So fresh. So good. 

9. Did a little spray painting for a quick project I will hopefully be posting soon. 

10. Me and SIL relaxing at the outdoor theatre waiting for The Sound of Music to start. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

11. Gunnar helping me price garage sale bargains for Saturdays sale. 

And....

12. Took some Senior photos of my gorgeous cousin Sophia. 











1 comment:

  1. FUn!! Looks like you had a good weekend! Found you from the shenanigans blog hop!! (:

    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...