Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm on a Boat...

...everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat!

In 39 days I will be packing up my flippie-floppies to board this...


...with him...


...for a second honeymoon/birthday/Seth's finally moving home celebration. 

We will be doing this....

...while relaxing...


...here...


...here...

...and here.


I know we will try to win a little money here...


Eat tons of food like this...

...and desserts like this...

...while enjoying buffets like this... 


Most likely see some shows like this...


...or maybe fly high like this...


...and probably even do a little people judging watching. 


And all of that is only the tip of the iceberg of fun! (iceberg: Titanic, get it?)


In only 39 days I'll be sailin' on a boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...