Thursday, March 14, 2013

Gardening: Seeds coming up

Well, I got everything planted and was super excited to see some of the seeds popping up!

Here is the lettuce that I planted as seeds. It's just peeking through and I must say I was pleasantly surprised that it made it that far:)


You can see a little broader view of the garden here with the lettuce and tomato plants as well as the strawberries in the row on the right.


This is the radishes popping up. Check out the stripes on that lawn!! 
 


 These are how tiny the tomato plants were when I bought them from Home Depot. I felt ridiculous leaving several feet of empty space in between each of the plants. Lets say it's a good thing I left the space...


The jalapenos already growing here.


Coming up next is the full size plants!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...