Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday: Follow Up

Well, it's been a bit busy around here lately so I didn't finish everything on my list from last week. 


1. Pay the water bill Probably a good thing I did this since I like my clean laundry and showering:)
2. Clip and organize my coupons
3. Go grocery shopping - need chicken, triscuits and other stuff I can't think of at the moment...
4. Put together an Easter basket for my God-daughter Zoey:) This is her first Easter and I'm super excited. Her mommy, Maria, is my cousin and one of my very best friends. 
5. Vacuum the upstairs at my house - pretty sure I lose enough hair in a day to make a wig. - Did not do this but maybe tonight:)
6. Go buy all my garden seeds so I have them for when it's time to plant.
7. Drop $10 off to my priest for the Basketball bracket my husband is doing at church. We are currently tied for first but that probably won't last long since we had Gonzaga going to the Championship. oh well. 
8. Go by the bank. Need to go again. dangit. 
9. Continue reading my books for Lent. Everynight I crawl in bed and pass out. I haven't been reading anything at all. Need to try to finish though.
10. Talk to Seth about when and where we should vacation:) We both need one!  Talked about it. Still no decision. 

Hopefully, I will get more accomplished this week because I think my list has gotten longer. Doesn't it always?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...