Friday, March 22, 2013

March Madness!

I've decided employers should just give all employees the month of March off. Good idea, right?


Think about it though. How many employees take off a week or so during March to go on Spring Break with their kids? I'm going to guess a lot. I'm sure it's probably not even half but I bet it's still quite a few people who are out of the office. 

Then you have to consider March Madness. How much work time is wasted (if you consider this wasting;) while employees watch the games at work or spend countless hours checking and comparing their brackets, pulling up scores or at the very least talking about the games constantly? A LOT. 

Heck, yesterday afternoon, I was watching Davidson beat Marquette in the last few seconds of the game (March Madness, indeed) with my boss on his computer!

I even wasted 3 minutes earlier today sorting my m&m's into two groups. 
Group 1 consisted of reds and blues. (Jayhawks)
Group 2 consisted of all of the other colors. (All the other teams)

I ate Group 2 (all the other teams) first and saved my reds and blues (Jayhawks) until the very end. As it should be. 

Are you following the madness??

Rock Chalk Jayhawks!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...