Ieattoomuchcrap or IE:TMC
Read on to discover if you show signs or symptoms of IE:TMC and how to treat it.
- Being the first one emailed when free food is brought into the office ie: donuts.
- Complete lack of self control around anything salty or sweet.
- Disregard for health.
- Talking constantly and incessantly about food.
- Spending hours on Pinterest perusing unhealthy recipes.
Possible side effects include (but are not limited to):
- No longer needing to wear a belt.
- Avoidance of mirrors.
- Finding unhealthy quantities of food photos on your phone.
- Praying your trainer doesn't ask what you ate today or follow your Instagram.
Still unknown but research is currently being done (at my house). Additional information can be found below.
If you, or someone you know has IE:TMC seek help and do the following:
- Get removed from food related emails by coworkers.
- Only buy healthy foods to prevent night and evening binges.
- Take alternate routes to avoid viewing the vending machine.
Remember, you're not alone. Together we can find a cure. (in the meantime, hide the donuts)