Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Happenings


I was terrible at taking photos this weekend so you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

Linking up over at  Sami's Shenanigans

Friday - Huge thunderstorms with lots of lightening but I'm so thankful it wasn't snowstorms. It did rain out the homecoming game though, so dinner date for some bbq with the hubs and an episode of Dateline filled in nicely. Be jealous. 
Unrelated photo but I promise the storms looked even cooler than this!

Saturday - Fall really arrived. It was freezing (aka 50 degrees) outside and I found my first fall leaf before heading over to OctoberEudorafest. Chowed down on an Indian taco while hanging out with my brother at the fest. Made it home in time to snuggle up for a nap with the husband. Productivity people, I've got it figured out if you need advice. 

Hey Fall, so nice to see you!
Sunday - I experienced Nascar for the first time at the Kansas Speedway. Not a bad experience but I still prefer baseball. Maybe because I can have a conversation without saying "what" fifty bajillion times. Or maybe it's the baseball pants. Who knows.   

Sadly, no mullets were seen. 

It may be Monday, but it's payday so I'm not hating it. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...