1. I'm loving my new phone! Not loving that my phone case from Amazon still hasn't been delivered. I mean, I placed the order Monday and it's Friday and still no delivery! Oh, and is there an app for patience?? Haha
2. I work for a printing company and they are very pet friendly. This is my newest co-worker, Bear. He helps me keep from stressing out some days. I would bring Gunnar but he would probably eat everything and ruin it for everyone so he gets to stay home.
3. My husband is on his way home to see me finally! Two weeks away is never fun but so glad that it should be ending in the next month or so. Then we finally get to take a vacay and spend the summer together doing fun stuff like going to Royals games. Love me some baseball!
4. I've been eating really healthy all week (minus my daily Pepsi's and occasional cookie) and the sales guys had to go and ruin it today by bringing us donuts for breakfast and pizza for lunch. No will power here...maybe I'm getting better though because I did only eat one slice of pizza and one donut. That's gotta count for something right?
5. I'm currently obsessed with the following songs:
Boys Round Here - Blake Shelton
I know what you did in the dark (Light em up) - Fall Out Boy
Can't Hold Us - Macklemore ft Ryan Lewis.
All these songs make me want to jam out big time.
6. It's May 3rd and it was snowing yesterday and acting like it wants to snow today. Come on KS, get it together! I need Summer NOW!!!
7. Earlier this week I bought a food dehydrator and last night I tested it out by drying strawberries, bananas, apples, pineapple, and blueberries. I tried a few of the fruits this morning and they are delish. I'm super pumped about trying some other stuff including jerky and then some herbs once it warms up enough for me to grow them in my garden. If you have any suggestions of good stuff to dehydrate, let me know.
Happy Weekend!! You can follow mine on Instagram, here:)