1. Super excited about a co-host post (is that a thing) I'm doing with my bloggy friend Kala at My Breezy Room next week. I should probably make sure I get the project done this weekend though. Cryptic enough for ya?! Oh and you should probably check out her most recent furniture transformation. It's legit.
2. My eyelids feel like they weigh 10,000lbs right now. I'm not sure though if it's because I'm tired, which I am, or darn allergies. I love spring/summer but I'm not loving the allergies this year. I literally wake up every morning with a tickle in my nose and sneeze. Over it already.
3. The library has become my new best friend. Well as best of friends as inanimate things can be anyways. I don't know why I think this is so cool all the sudden. Maybe it's because I'm just used to always having to pay for things at this point in my life. I just checked out a few more audio books and I was getting ready to pull out my wallet to pay when it hit me! No ma'm, your money's no good here (unless you return the goods late that is.) Yep, I'm a nerd.
4. In the past 5 days my dog has killed a total of 5(!!!) baby bunnies:( It is really sad, but at the same time, I guess I'm glad they aren't stealing food from my garden. Gunnar is just SO proud of himself but I wish he would catch the darn birds eating my strawberries instead.
5. Today I found a recipe for Cotton Candy Cake Cookies from Mama Miss and I almost peed my pants with excitement. Okay not really but you get the picture. I'm what you might call mildly obsessed with cotton candy ever since I was little. Some people have signature drinks or a carving station at their weddings, I had a cotton candy station. (And, cotton candy taffy, stick candy and rock candy). Complete with a sign I hand painted. Love the stuff!
|this may or may not be hanging in my house now...|
6. Since the person who has checked out the third season of Downton Abbey from the library obviously doesn't have the dedication that I have, and therefor hasn't returned it yet, I have had to start a new series while I wait.
Impatiently. I had heard that if you like Downton Abbey you will probably enjoy Call the Midwife. They were right. I do enjoy it. I'm about four episodes in and it is quite good. I still want the DA though. Hurry up you under-ambitious tv show watcher that's hogging the only copy.
7. In approximately 2. 5 hours I get to see my husband again. That will last approximately 42 hours before I don't get to see him again. And then I will wait another 290 hours (approx) before I get to see him again. This whole work out of town biz is getting OLD. As are we...
|circa 2006 at the KC Plaza|
Happy friday lovely people!
Linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary.