Friday, June 21, 2013

7 Quick Takes {7} and Wedding Photos!

(If you just want to see the Wedding Photos, scroll to #7)

1. I had a heart attack thirty minutes ago when I went to wash my apple and realized only my wedding band was on my finger. No engagement ring. You know the expensive one with the big diamond?! Never has this happened to me and I freaked. (I have been wearing my rings on my pinky finger for the last week or so, because with the humidity my fingers swell up first thing in the morning and I can't put my rings on my ring finger.) I now understand the saying of "my knees were weak" because they were. They were shaking and my heart was racing and I was praying that I would find it. I dropped my apple on the counter, looked in my lunch bag that I had just set in the fridge, and then raced back to my desk where my ring was sitting right inside of my work bag where it had fallen off probably 3 minutes before. Thank you Jesus! 
You can see why I was freaking out. Gorgeousness.  

2. Seth is getting closer to being done working out of state and I can't wait for him to move home. After being in a relationship for almost 12 1/2 years this will be the first time we live together for more than a weekend at a time. Things might get interesting:)

3. I finished Season 3 of Downton Abbey so I will probably shut up about it for a while but holy bananas! They definitely ended Season 3 with a cliffhanger and I googled and Season 4 doesn't even air until January 2014! Is that a joke?!!! Why so long??? Okay, I'm done now. 

4. I don't know what Google Reader is but apparently it's going away because every blog I read is freaking out about it. Apparently BlogLovin is the new cool thing to have though so I guess that's where you can find me. Or using the reader that's in blogger since it's so conveniently located. 

5. I'm considering switching from Blogger to Wordpress but I don't know if I want to go for it or not. I have noticed that a lot of blogs I read are using Wordpress but then I stumble on a bigger blog and they are still using Blogger. Ugh. I don't know what to do. Feel free to argue your case for either in the comments section because I'm sick of researching. 

6. Yesterday morning I wake up this adorable innocence outside my window.
Precious, I know. 
I arrive home to this lovely un-innocent-ness in my mail box. Face palm. 
This isn't the first time we have had a note from a neighbor in our mailbox. 
Lucky for us our neighbors are all great and this little old lady just wanted to tell me that, there has been more traffic on our road lately, and, she is worried about our dog crossing the road and getting hit by a car. She was sweet as could be and didn't care about the old muddy boot or shoe and I think she just wants a friend. After talking to her on the phone for over 30 minutes I have promised to come visit her at some point. And Gunnar was locked in his pen today:(

7. Apparently people enjoyed my engagement photos last week because they have been pinned quite a few times. Because of the enthusiasm I decided to give you some wedding photos for your viewing pleasure this week! (and because I just love to look at them:)

The guys.
My gals.  
The most gorgeous flowers ever. 
My groom. 
LOVE our smiles in this picture. 
:)
Same church my Grandparents got married in over 60 years ago. 

The farm my mom grew up on.

All wedding photos taken by Leigh Miller Photography. She is amazing talented and so sweet:)
Linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...