Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blogger Tips and Tricks (for newbies)

I'm super excited that I'm figuring out more blog tips and tricks. Just this morning in a matter of 5 minutes I was able to add a Pinterest hover button over my photos AND add the "You might also like..." underneath my posts. Seriously, it was so easy and now I'm wondering what else is super easy but totally cool that I can add to my blog. 

Oh, and I just realized my favicon has showed up...finally! I tried to do this about 10 times the other day and gave up and now it's there?! Cool.

I realize that these are probably not very cool to a lot of people that have been blogging forever but that's okay. We all have to start somewhere right? 

In case your new to blogland (like me), the blogging side of it anyway, here's where I found how to do these little tricks.

  • Pinterest hover button can be found at Blogger Sentral here.  

  • The "You may also like..." underneath posts was posted by Heather here.

Feel free to share any tips you might have for this here newbie. 



And because I'm feeling extra beautiful today wearing an old hoodie and my hair piled in an ugly bun on top my head I leave you with this.
from my pinterest




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...