In case you didn't notice I've been MIA the past week, I would like to point it out now (P.S. thanks to Kala for providing the one and only post while I was gone). Seth and I got home from our cruise Saturday, which also happened to be my 27th Birthday. Dang, I'm old.
I'm pretty sure I'm still recovering from a fantastic trip and a long fun-filled 3 day weekend though, so I don't have a whole lot to ramble about right now.
Here's a few highlights from the vacay.
- I gained 5 pounds because I ate approximately 7 meals a day (minimum).
- I was a terrible blogger and only managed to take photos of a couple meals. I was too busy eating them.
- The long island ice teas they serve on the Beach in St. Thomas are straight alcohol. Nothing else. This girl was duuunnnne.
- The free donut shop on the ship could have caused a lot more damage if they had been Krispy Kremes.
- Our ship made other ships look like toys when we were parked next to them at port.
This photo doesn't even do it justice.
- We were offered illegal drugs no less than 3 times while visiting St. Maarten.
- I ran 2.4 laps around the running track on the ship exactly one time which equals 1 mile. Then I ate more food.
- I somehow managed to spend $0 on souvenirs but dropped way to much change on a couples massage.
- No matter where we were going we managed to end up on the wrong side of the ship 9 times out of 10. It was huge. That's what she said.
- I thought about work 0 total times until we got back to KS and I realized no tornadoes had passed through the area to destroy it.
- We saw lots of itsy-bitsey-teeny-weeny-bikinis on not so itsy-bitsey-teeny-weeny people. And WAY too many Speedos. Unless your an Olympic swimmer, the answer is NO to the Speedo.
- Two different people asked Seth and I if we were brother and sister. No, and WTF?
I hope to write more about the trip later in the week. I'm sure it will be all the extra stuff you find incredibly boring, but I want to remember it when I'm old. So, feel free to read and roll your eyes or skip it and come back later:)
One very important final note: