I've been trying to write this dang post for the last 3 days now but in order to prevent myself from further annoyance I have decided to post incomplete.
This is my 100th post! While that's nothing to many bloggers, it's a lot to me because I assumed I would have gotten bored or distracted with blogging by now and quit. Instead, I actually still enjoy it:)
Since it's my 100th post, and it happened to fall pretty close to my birthday, I decided to create a list of 30 things I want to do before turning 30. (In 3 short years, yikes.)
|How about if I just pretend I'm 3 again instead? (maybe 2)|
It turns out that when you try to create a list with a certain amount of numbered items it's impossible to think of that exact number of things. So, for now I give you 21 things I want to do before turning 30 and I will add on to the list as I think of things that I have always wanted to do, but have never done. Feel free to suggest things below but don't be offended if I don't use them. I'm trying to put stuff that is important to me or that I have wanted to do and that are realistic. There's plenty of other things I could add to the list if it was a "before I die list" but I don't think will be realistic in the next 3 years. Also, I don't want to add stuff to the list just for the sake of adding things. Know what I mean?
Mkay. Without further ado, I give you...
30 (*ahem* 21) things to do before turning 30!
1. Have a baby
2. Throw someone a surprise party
3. Meet a blog friend in real life
4. Be debt free besides the mortgage
5. Toss 365 "things"
6. Organize all my photos
7. Do photography as an LLC
8. Create a way to not forget birthdays/anniversaries etc.
9. Read one book a month (36 total)
10. Travel somewhere I've never been.
11. Do at least one random act of kindness each month (36 total)
12. Learn to play golf
13. Learn to bake bread like Grandma
14. Build some type of furniture using real tools
15. Be able to sew, knit, crochet, or quilt (at least) something easy.
16. Volunteer at a soup kitchen
17. Write a cookbook
18. Send a handwritten letter at least once a month
19. Go hunting with my husband at least once
20. Sell design work on Etsy
21. Start a tradition for our family