Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Little About Me

A little background about me. 

I believe in God. 


I married my high school sweetheart and now I'm a happily married wife and hopefully one day a mother. 






I'm the oldest of three with two (taller than me) younger brothers. 





I'm blessed to be from a very large extended family with over 30 first cousins. 

Besides my husband, my mom is my best friend followed very closely by several cousins and a great friend from college. 




I have a puppy named Gunnar, who is not really a puppy anymore since he is 
nine months old but he will always be a puppy to me. 






Before Gunnar I was not a dog/animal lover. I have since changed my ways:)

Gunnar eats things. Lots and lots of things. Including the neighbors things.



I'm mildly obsessed with making lists. (In case you can't tell, yet)

I enjoy photography and pretty things like those that can be found on Pinterest. 

I like to bake and cook and have a great relationship with garlic, onion, and cinnamon. (not all together though)



I have had my own garden for one year and LOVE it!





I might have a TV addiction. 

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...