Thursday, March 26, 2015

Currently || Sometimes || Never

Currently…


…I'm trying to convince my husband to take the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class with me. 

…My to-do lists are miles long.

…I'm super excited to go to my first blog conference in April, Go Blog Social. My friend Kala is going too!

…I want it to warm up for good and officially end winter. 

…I feel like I'm keeping lots of secrets.

…The start of garage sale season is coming soon and I can't wait. 


Sometimes…


…I wonder if I'm the only person on the road that knows how to drive.

…I take 2 hour long naps right before I go to bed.

…Cold weather makes me a really mean and awful person.

…I eat popcorn for dinner.

...I get concerned with the amount of tv I watch and social media I consume.

 

Never…


…do I ever want to become a vegetarian.

...will I ever turn down cotton candy.

...will I not scream if I see a mouse.

...have I had the desire to run a marathon.



post signature

(P.S. Keep checking back and maybe I'll tell you some of my secrets.)

1 comment:

I love comments and will do my very best to get back with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...